- Involves removing and disposing of old shingles, installing drip edge, ice & water shield (where required), synthetic underlayment on entire roof surface, new vents, plumbing stacks, and new shingles. There may also be a need to replace damaged sheathing. Thorough site clean-up.
- Involves installing drip edge, ice & water shield (where required), synthetic underlayment on entire roof surface, new vents, and new shingles. Thorough site clean-up.
- Involve assessing the roof, determining the issue/root cause, and repairing the problem.
Roof Maintenance/Roof Tune-up
- Involves assessing all the components of your roof such as vents, plumbing stacks, chimneys, skylights, sun tunnels, flashing etc. and repairing and/or replacing any damaged components as needed.
- Involves assessing whether your roof needs replacing or assessing for damage after storms.
Residential Snow Clearing
- Involves clearing snow from driveways, decks, sidewalks, steps etc.